The Snappi Baby chair moulds to your baby’s unique shape, offering ultimate support and comfort. It is convenient, portable, lightweight and easy to clean.
The Snappi baby chair has many benefits, some of which include:
- Ultimate comfort
- Convenient, portable & lightweight
- Non-absorbent and easy to clean.
- Moulds to a baby’s unique shape
- Seeing the world from an upright position
- Your baby’s first taste of independence
- Includes a free user friendly click-on tray!
At what age can a baby start using the baby chair?
- Most babies are able to support their heads on their own from 8 weeks and onward.
- Use only when babies are fully able to support their own head all by themselves.
- It is important that anyone who uses the baby chair first read all warnings and instructions before making use of this product with a baby.
What are some advantages of using the baby chair?
- Seeing the world from an upright position encourages a baby’s learning, satisfies their curious nature and helps them discover the world.
- Once babies are strong enough to start using the baby chair, they will be able to engage with world around them. they may want to reach out, so never leave your baby unattended.
- Parents and caregivers should always consult a general practitioner or physician if babies have a medical condition before using the baby chair.
Where can I use the baby chair?
- The best place to position the baby chair is on the floor or flat surface (preferably on a carpet or soft mat) away from sharp or hard objects, furniture, power cables or any other object that might be harmful to a baby.
- Never use on raised or uneven surfaces and never use in the car or swimming pool.
Caring for your baby chair?
- The baby chair and its accessories are made from durable, non-toxic materials that can easily be cleaned with a mild detergent and warm water, then wiped dry with a soft dry cloth.
- Ensure that baby can support his/her head on their own before making use of the Snappi Baby Chair. Never make use of this product on an elevated surface.
- Babies should never be left unattended in the Snappi Baby Chair.
- This product is NOT designed for use in a bath, shower or swimming pool. Please be cautious where water is concerned.
- Never lift or move the Snappi Baby Chair while baby is still seated in the chair.
- It is imperative that you make use of the Snappi Tray at all times for babies younger than 18 months.
- The length of time that your baby spends in the Snappi Baby Chair is entirely dependent on parent’s discretion – however, please do not leave your baby in the Snappi Baby Chair for prolonged periods of time.